"Molonski,I don't think there'll be charges laid here. The...

1. 3,795 Posts.

"Molonski,

I don't think there'll be charges laid here. The victim wishes the whole sorry episode would just go away. He won't testify. I don't think the world will be a more dangerous place: she reserves her golfing themed violence for special occasions. Somehow I think all the therapy in the world won't see these 2 lovebirds reunited"

Im with you Reaper ..but he should charge her , dont put the 5 mil into the individual account , he has a prenup , we dont know what clauses are in there , But just get rid of her .

Still should charge her , even if no outcome , this will help with the settlement . But you'd have to think his marriage is over ..Cut clean the Dead Wood .

And let all those , living on their wonderful " Moral Highground " who have never done anything wrong ..To CONTINUE CASTING stones ..

They obviously are not aware of the history of a few other of our golfing greats ..a lot worse than Tiger !

Some of the " legends " are still doing it ..believe me ..Tigers a Saint ..he just got caught .

Dont worry about the small minded TIGER ..get on with the golf Mate !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.