sex with 4 underage, no jail time, page-14

1. 10,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    GZ,

If I saw the difference it would mean that I go along with the view that its ok for a woman to seduce/rape a male but not ok for the tables to be turned.

Yeah sure, I can understand how a testosterone fuelled teenager might be happy to have a sexual experience, but where do you draw the line.

Ask the mother of a 14yr old boy if she thinks its a good thing that his English teacher secuced him in her car. Do you think she would see a difference? What sort of boy would he become if he thinks its ok to sexually exploit another person?

When I finished my HSC our English Teacher organised a break up. We went to see a live band in Carlton then went back to her place in Kew. She was quite young, around 22 years. That night she had sex with three of my classmates, taking it in turns in her bedroom. It never bothered me and I only ever wondered about it because I was curious as to what motivated her.

So yes, I can definately understand how many people would regard this behaviour as harmless.

However, I get back to my original point and ask why women who seduce under aged males are treated more leniently than males who seduce under age women? Isn't this a blatant case of discrimination!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.