sex, page-13

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I'm really not sure what everyone is talking about.
    Westpac Broking has this message when I type in SEX.

"The security you have entered does not appear to be listed with the ASX. Please check that you have entered the correct code."

Does anybody know of any good websites where we can start to "dyor" on SEX. (as most posters say).

Until then I can't say I have a position. Should I buy it, sell it or just hold it for a while? Are we long or short? Putting in the bottom drawer seems a bit pointless and at this time a bit weird.

Does SEX have any options? I prefer the leverage. The price to convert them into real SEX would be important to know. What's the expiry date on the oppies? I'd hate to miss out on converting them into real SEX by that date. (or the heads if you want to use that jargon)

What's management like? Are they working it as hard as they can for their shareholders or are they into SEX just for the over the top salaries?

Does SEX pay any dividends? Can they be reinvested into getting more SEX? Are there any shareholder discounts? - not that many stocks offer these anyway.

Just another point - are there any stockbroker recommendations? I'm a bit weiry when some are involved. Won't mention any but if the one starting with "P" is then count me out. They'll just pump it and announce a raising or worse still they'll give out lots of SEX to the "sophisticated investors". As always the mug punter like me will have my SEX diluted.

Thanks in advance for any info to help me decide whether to purchase some SEX.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.