Sex, page-58

1. 35,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    jetrodder,

"are women happy with the current hookup culture? No but it suits men perfectly with their inclination to go their own way. feminism in the end is like all ism's, a false promise."

My general view is that those that set the MSM Narrative have designed their programme to ensure that women are "Never Happy" with what ever situation arises.

As a study group (circa 50 years for myself) there's a Private School for girls in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs that seems to produce high achievers that are never happy.

"Climb every mountain
    Ford every stream
    Follow every rainbow
    'Till you find your dream"

That extract someone sums up people that are taught to over-achieve and under satisfy if not never develop their "State of Contentment".

That school is now just a microcosm of the entire culture being encouraged for not only women but the girly-boy cohort that is now what were once boys.

Most Humans, sans indoctrination, are generally a herd animal that enjoy all the emotional aspects that integration between them gives off.

I don't agree that either gender (sans indoctrination) actually enjoys being lonely and free to do their own thing...................... normal humans aren't crocodiles.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.