Yes, all well noted by you. I don't even know who Kate Perry is,...

1. 28,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Yes, all well noted by you. I don't even know who Kate Perry is, but I will keep that to myself, leave alone who kissed what and when to make any comment. Now I think a lot of guys are going a bit overboard with the Feminatza attacks and grumbling about the good old days of wolf whistling and oggling being perfectly OK etc whereas the new world of litigation, is all over the top.

I've told this story before but here goes. I was on a tram in the middle of Melbourne, when suddenly there was loud shouting and a big disturbance. Very crowded tram. I was standing as were many others. People whispered down the length of the tram as to what was going on, because the altercation was getting alarming and verbal. Apparently, a man had stood up for a young woman and offered her his seat. The nearby passengers then started taking sides and either verbally getting involved or attempting to move away. Of course, the driver is in his little box and there are no conductors. It continued until the next stop where alarmed people just quickly left. How disgusting is that? If a simply courtesy is used by a young woman to castigate and malign the person who offered it, then the world is a worse place because of it. Made me ashamed to be a female......

I remember the building sites when walking by and the wolf whistles. I always hurried past and usually blushed. After the wolf whistles stopped I can recall thinking, gee must be getting old and ugly. lol Sort of missed them....harmless enough. They were not leary old guys lurking around alone because that would be threatening and potentially alarming just a bunch of youth showing off in front of their friends and not the least bit threatening. Not sure there was any harm in that, imho....... Women walking alone need to be so careful (think Adrian Bayley and his beautiful lady victim who was just too trusting).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.