XJO 0.65% 7,787.6 s&p/asx 200

"sexy saturday", page-2

1. 3,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    thanks for starting a new thread Zzup, but i have a few things from Friday to follow up on.Good to see you posting more also.

I stated I was short term bullish, at least until the Aug/Sept period, but I also mentioned that yesterday could be a turn day (as did 9lives and pauley on Volts chart ), and the DOWs candle last night suggests that we had reached a short term top,also as the usual indicators were screaming overbought, so next week could be down to sideways as I have a another turn date later next week, possibly early the week after.

I remembered an interview by Larry Pesavento and on the 7th June he said he was expecting a dramatic fall in the indices starting the next day, well the 8th was indeed down, but it was also a reversal day, so even the gurus get it wrong. He did also say the period to be wary from was up until the 26th June, so that might lend weight to that being a valid turn date.

I am not trying to convince anyone that what lies ahead is bullish, in fact the weight of evidence suggests otherwise, but what I am seeing on the charts, as we all see something different and interpret it differently, suggests some more upside. So if anyone is confused by all the different opinions here, it is best to stay out of the market until the picture becomes clearer....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.