ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

seychelles soon, page-58

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Piast
    As you know i have been here along the same timeline, and as i have previously stated am not a big fan of management they hardly instill confidence into their share holders do they, but our CEO whats his name WARNE ( oh no hes the king of spin isn't he) AGH well near enough i suppose Noske certainly knows how to keep you hanging, which a number of us have done for quite some time now.
    What was the news broadcast should be able to reveal the name of the farmin by the end of April WHO IS IT?
    Then up pops the letter of intent WHO IS IT?
    I have to laugh because i bag of management to a very good friend whom also holds i rant on farmin this farmin that where is the EFFIN FARMIN i said to him mid MAY is what the KING OF SPIN said
    my question to him was when is Mid May correct he said the 15th and i bet him for fun we wouldnt have the FARMIN by then.
    What day is it today the 17th is there any wonder us long termers have had a gut full not going to go on but performance shares for what.
    and to all of you that are about to tell me to sling my hook if i am not happy, if you think i am going to miss the boat after all this time think again i want that farmin and i want it now so if you read this Nozzer get a grip and deliver on your promises after all you wouldnt want to be branded a WEST PERTH COWBOY would you, what a joke
    put a smile on the loyal shareholders faces we havnt had to much to smile about over these last three years in whn
    enough said
    FOR NOW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.899M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $48 3.205K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 77527 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.