SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

Thanks Edyfer, I joined the conf call but it was a pity the...

1. 3,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    Thanks Edyfer, I joined the conf call but it was a pity the presentation wasn't available at the time. They've knocked it out of the park (as the RBC analyst guy firstly said in his question on the conf call). Some key bits to take note of here - the kinda stuff analysts and bigger investors will like:

- Reporting their inaugural annual profit with a net profit margin of 4.5%!
    - EBITDA margin 19%!
    - Annual revenue growth of 27%!
    - 2024 Outlook noted as: growth of 20%, Net income of $20m....
    (so roughly that means annual revenue of $192m, net profit margin of around 10% resulting in EPS of $3.50!)
    - Premium subscribers up to 307,000 as of 31 Dec. Previous measure I believe was 230,000 on 7th Nov, so that's a massive leap of 77,000 subscribers or almost 1,500 per day in that time. I wonder how many subscribers now? (2 months later) This is super valuable to the company imo. (307,000 x monthly fee x No. months = .....)
    - 2.6m of the subscription revenue was not recognised in net profit at 31 Dec:https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5989/5989851-fd88464695f82b24e13cc7076c5e5a91.jpg

- A mention of refinancing and bank partnership, plus new initiatives like Marketplace and Payment Streak
    - A whole slide on AI in case that's your bag

In summary, they did it! Hopefully some analysts report on Sezzle now and we get some price targets too.

With the profit we can even use PE ratios to value this time, lol. I still prefer the revenue multiple - $192m x ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.