ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

They were surviving on coloured, glossy investor presentations...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    They were surviving on coloured, glossy investor presentations about 'increasing customer numbers!', and yes, this will certainly increase the numbers. Wait for the YoY increase big focus, obscured to make it look like it was an organic rise/growth in customer numbers.

Their business is printing shares, and keeping people buying them - and they do this by gobbling up loss making companies with 'lots of customers', so they can tell you about how many more people are suddenly on board.

Problem is, everyone has woken up to it. In fact, I feel that Z1P has shone a light on dilution in the ASX in a huge way. I remember when I called out dilution a while back, I was shot down in flames (among my first posts on HC) by people who were oblivious to it, yet emotional as hell.

Imagine how many shares will be needed to do a CR at this SP? To keep all their loss making companies overseas afloat, and to pay the employee (CEO) performance rights for new cars/houses etc.

The tide has gone out, and Z1p doesn't make money, it makes shares. If you've missed that point so far, it's going to be terribly obvious to you now.
    Last edited by Kerbifer: 22/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.