SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

We all try to think that our shares are better that other shares...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    We all try to think that our shares are better that other shares but of course it depends on many other things.
    No company has the same amount of shares as an other company but if a company has 1Bil shares and another has 1 Mil, well then you can say, the company with 1Bil shares has to share the wealth more share holders that if it has 1Mil. Look it is all relative and in the end it all boils down to what happens with the shares, on the day of trading. People say large volume (Affirm ) is better than low volume ( Sezzle ), but I am not convinced, yes it might be less volatile, but look how boring is trading Telstra, I made more money in one day trading Sezzle than sitting on Telstra shares for one year. You may choose to buy shares in Sezzle because it has less debt than Affirm, but Affirm has more revenue than Sezzle, but then it has much more shares than Sezzle....you can debate for ever...on and on....market cap is really not that interesting to me, it's an artificial number you get by multiplying share price by outstanding shares, for me it is more important a debt company has because it has to pay interest, like Zip has to pay 60Mil dollars per year. And it has to come up with it before other expenses, I am not an accountant or a finance person, but if borrow money, you have to pay interest on it. You have to look at all of these things and then make a decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.