SFG 0.00% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

We haven't really moved much from where we were at the start of...

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    We haven't really moved much from where we were at the start of the month. My checklist remains more or less the same (please bear in mind, I'm guessing, and have no insider information):
    • That the contractor information/expression of interest process was a great success
    • That AAMI Group has arranged it's funding, and will be buying Legune, with the lease conditions already negotiated between AAMIG and SFG
    • That the company has completed it's feasibility study and intends to invest in PSD
    • That contracts for preparation construction have been signed
    • That those site prep works have commenced
    During wet-season and next (2019) dry season, I expect the following announcements to come
    • That finance for the whole project is being sought
    • That finance has been secured
    • That contracts for the works "proper" (that is, building ponds and stuff) have been issued
    • That the works "proper" have started
    Timelines:
    I think the Legune sale announcement is the one that's likely to come first. It's likely, in my opinion, that the "EOI was a great success - the project is likely to cost X dollars and we've completed our feasibility study" announcements will be rolled into one communication.

I suspect we're likely to stay around our current SP, until Canberra calms down, and the project has visible signs of movement. But, I didn't think there would be a challenge against Turnbull, so I'm clearly not clairvoyant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 30121539 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16347915 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.