SFG 0.00% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

SFG Share price jump. Massive potential, page-8

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Broadly speaking I agree, Bonnie, however, in August 2018 - State of PSD (and a few other threads), I've been able to calculate broad value ranges on 1. how much of PSD the SFG shareholders retain, 2. the PE of aquaculture, and 3. The revenue of PSD itself.  

If everything goes awesomely flawlessly, this ratio-style analysis suggests that we're looking at a share price of around $3 when all is said and done, with a decent dividend.   And, if everything sucks, we're looking at about 50 cents per share.  I don't think 50 cents is credible, because one we reach 50 cents, we're an ASX 300 company (probably 200), which would attract a lot of index fund money.

I'd love to get your take on the scenarios - maybe look at the calculations and see if there anything I've missed? If for no other reason than to keep me honest and stop me from deceiving myself

Right now, I think there are a few more share price jumps to come as a few more announcements formalise the reality on the ground.  Each announcement tends to de-risk the project a bit. But I wouldn't be surprised if we see some profit-taking soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $10 3.272K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 26219039 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8603059 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.