SFG 16.7% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

SFG Share price jump. Massive potential, page-96

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    have another glass of red AP - we're all just trying to get our head around your massively detailed posts which are certainly much appreciated and relevant. I doubt very much that NAIF will fund the whole project - main argument being its just too much money and there are many other projects to fund. I suspect they will get some funding which will help to get other private lenders on board and act as a catalyst for the project go ahead. Which bits they actually fund may well depend on their mandate, but it will act as an enabler without which the whole thing is much more difficult. Management certainly appear optimistic that NAIF will play a role, perhaps they are being inappropriately encouraged or even delusional (I'm sure Stash would say the latter) but really I would be surprised if no loan eventuates. My reading of press release on Humpty Doo farm is that they will provide up to $30 mill including a fish nursery and processing equipment. Not sure how this is different to prawn ponds and prawn processing facility in Kununurra.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.526K 944.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 53969342 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12360916 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.