SFG 20.0% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

sfg, page-115

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Full disclosure - I'm long on PSD - I believe the project is amazing and will change the entire world of prawns. I'm in acquisition mode, but out of cash until bonus time

Earlier in the week I noticed all the algos were cwere buying small parcels of shares at market offer price, rather than bidding lower and lowering the price. Then yesterday, I noticed that the small parcel algo trade had basically stopped. Now it seems to be just "real people" in the market.

I'm pretty politically active - and the rumor mill has hotted up - apparently a few political staffers in Darwin were at a branch piss-up chatting about getting more credit cards to buy shares in a prawn farm before the announcement in the first week of June. Apparently it will be a earth breaking ceremony for the media with Canavan, Vowles, and the company.

Now, it could just be bullshit and someone winding me up - I've been really evangelical about PSD. The staffers in the story are in a different political party after all, so who knows. What I do know is that Canavan's visit to the NT was meant to be a far bigger announcement. I don't know the nature of it, but there you go. On another thread someone mentioned that they had called the company and there was a delay at the off-take partner of about six weeks because their internal lawyers were having a problem reviewing all the contracts. If you look at the Canavan announcement, and add six weeks you get roughly last week of May, first week of June.

What we know, volumes are dropped to nothing, market depth shows that buy side is now 30% bigger than sell side and the company has reaffirmed on many occasions that they will start construction this dry season.

So, is everyone ready to go, aside from a lawyer holding up some paperwork?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $9.574K 3.259M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 25430624 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2230148 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.