SFG 0.00% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

sfg, page-4

1. geb
    114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    My days in the Northern zones of Australia amounted to 14yrs. That included a lot of travel...viewing a lot of enterprises and witnessing a lot of failures...but it was always the prevailing spirit to succeed by the visionaries that recognized the potential of the North that got me hooked. At 75 yrs young, I can see that spirit in SFG, and I'm fired up. What a challenge ..what a vision.
    Yesterday on ABC (Charlies hour) it was revealed the prawn disease White Spot that has ravaged the Logan River Prawn Farms had re emerged in previous known zones in Moreton Bay.
    Same areas as before except not in the Logan River. The farms in that zone will have another 2 yr wait before possible entry back into the market.
    The authorities know about it and they are onto it.
    REACTION.....PRAWN SALES GO BALLISTIC

SFG SITUATION...Their farms Cardwell/ Innisfail 1500km from Morton Bay....have introduced bio-control of the seawater/overflow that can enter their ponds from monsoonal/Tidal events. This was put in place on the first outbreak of White Spot in the Moreton.
    Secondly this bio control is applied to their breeding stock bio facilities in Exmouth.
    Thirdly this high tech control will be centre piece to their ponds on Legune Station.
    The facts are...The waters may be calm on the top but there is a damn lot happening underneath.
    There could be some breaking news end May.
    (RISK... OF COURSE .....POTENTIAL GAIN.....ABSOLUTELY) ....DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.5K 1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 30859472 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6301750 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.