SFG 50.0% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

I totally agree with you and I am willing to cut my losses, But...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I totally agree with you and I am willing to cut my losses,
    But what do we have today, panic selling. We have no information from company, traders are assuming for the worst scenerio and selling it.

This is what I am afraid of, I bought this stock when their main business was Carbon known as CO2 and they bought the prawn farm in queansland and PSD was born, I like the idea and thought was a good investment so I stock it up every oppertunity I get. Now when you look at the time it took, we had four different prime minister served this country. this is what I mean how can I sell it because of some panic selling I do like to wait for the news bad or good. and if I sell it what if the next ANN what we have been expecting for.

There were quite positive sign though, as I mention before I talked to Harley, and he did mention me they were on deep negotiation with investors.

On the last company ann,

Equity raising
    The Company successfully completeda capital raising in the half-year ended 31 December2017 raising $2.2 million (after costs).
    The majority of the capital raising as in the form of a debt equity swap with Avatar Finance Pty Ltd to assist in the continuing
    development of Project Sea Dragon.

Wether we like it or not Ian Traher should know more then us, and he is heavily investing it.

this is from the article titile Chief minister buoyed by prawn farm progress dated 11/01/2018
    which says

Critical early roads infrastructure work for one the world’s largest prawn farms will get underway this Dry season.
    Chief Minister Michael Gunner said almost $60 million to build the year-round sealed road into Legune Station on the far north coast of the Northern Territory, will be money well spent to secure the $2.1 billion integrated, staged tiger prawn aquaculture development.
    Mr Gunner met with executives from the Seafarms Group, the proponents of Project Sea Dragon, on Legune Station on Tuesday to discuss the projects progress an inspect the test station’s ponds.
    He said seeing the Legune Station site first hand gave him a clearer picture of the enormous scope of the project.

Chief Minister talked to seafarms executive before commting to the road project.

and this is a new article,

http://www.abc.net.au/news/rural/2018-03-28/mud-springs-barramundi-farm/9581716

I mean even the locals are getting ready and willing to study Aquculture in TAFE. It has a such a positive vibe for me at least, which make me think that we should wait, for me at least, but everyone should do your own research to make up your mind, after all it relates to money.

I will still say it who ever believes in PSD Just Hang Tight, and hope for the better news. Hopefully it will reflect on SP heading different direction.

Good Luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $8.478K 3.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 27411056 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1186210 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.