SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

SFI charts, page-22

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Longreach, sadly I suspect you are correct when it comes to the timing of the real announcement we are waiting for (revenue), probably still some weeks/months away but I'm still hoping for decent news regarding approvals, system success/completion, partnering detail etc etc.
    This is why I don't think it’s a matter of time as you suggest, otherwise the MC would be much higher than it is now. There is clearly some risk that needs to be taken off the table before we explode and hence my gamble comments.
    Further to my comments is that the SP has had a decent rise to 9c nearly 10c and given that all we have to go off are the financials that Moelis produced/guessed at (and the target SP of 18 cents), there is an obvious risk that anything other than progress akin to these type of revenue/EBIT numbers will see drop in SP from where we are now. $15.8m revenue before Dec year end isn’t a small ask and given the delays it’s probably unlikely. It could just be timing of course but a risk all the same.
    Not overly fussed about the SP fluctuations of late and motivations re option dumping. I bought more because I felt bullish that every drop seems to be followed by a rise back to 9c+ so I bought on what I thought was a dip. Prefer to average up than down and your point about looking back at anguishing about a few cents are v true when we are at 30cents!! Haha.
    Up the reds!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.