SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

Yeah I'm all out. Would get back in if it turns for the positive...

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yeah I'm all out. Would get back in if it turns for the positive as it has multi bagger potential all over it, which is why i keep a close eye on it. I had a very high conviction on the story and had millions of shares but I think the Eagleview deal is looking like a failure for shareholders. It's great for management because they can issue themselves tens of millions of performance shares for nothing and get paid if Eagleview eventually take them out, while collecting nice salaries.

I have been told that Eagleview are the reason for the restriction on all news flow. I'm not sure how SFI gets past their asx obligations as a listed entity. Surely US delivery of their systems, and a US update on the existing system is material given they have actually announced that revenues will be generated from it and so on.

I can't work out where it goes from here, if it goes some where, what decade.
    If they can't announce anything where does the Australian and US operations go and how fast. You just feel with Eagleview being private equity, they will pull the strings for as long as they like, destroy the share price and then rip out their throats when it comes to a takeover. If that statement is wrong then there is a ripper of a trade here, but the share price chart says timing that trade is a long way in the future. It's just bloody depressing after a few announcements over the last 18 months that had statements in them that got investors set in the story, that had no follow up or eventuated.

What are your thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.