SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

Yeah I am hearing you. I think management are so confident the...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Yeah I am hearing you. I think management are so confident the price will increase significantly, that they have no need to pet and pat trivial market moodiness. The price was sitting pretty just a few weeks ago, and it could be a matter of just a few weeks before the price is right back to where it was. I would be more concerned if I suspected management was wasting its time with meaningless announcements (on both asx as well as posers on hot copper) for the sheer purpose of puffing up the price in a very fickle climate. Far better to have a few quality announcements that in and of themselves automate a better price, irrespective of market opinion. Mr Waller obviously cares about the price in the long term, which he made clear, as his personal performance is directly connected to it. I see other individuals from management in similar stocks jumping on hot copper and talking up their stock, and I have to say that never looks good IMO, as I would like to think they get paid $500k+ to do more than succor the day to day feelings of their share holders. Spookies will deliver spectacular results soon, IMO. I would be very surprised if they needed to do any further raisings, as I suspect the deal with Eagleview has/will set them up nicely. My opinion.
    Last edited by snowfall: 06/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.