SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

SFI charts, page-47

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    With all due respect 4c+ is destroying 50% of the company's market cap value. I don't believe he would be that stupid to say something like that and they raised at 7.5c so they have to manage the price beyond this at a minimum. A fall below this would trigger most of the remaining funds to exit and the SFI story would be completely destroyed.

However, if it was said, than this would fall into line with the last 12 months management style which would mean nothing has changed from the past going into the future.

So just a reminder, if the price does fall to say 4c, Eagleview can swoop in and bid for SFI at any price below the 10c highs for fair value. Remember the guys running the company here didn't invent anything and the invention is only ever as good as the management. If funds exit for reasons relating to current management, they won't be back (unless a restructure occurs and then that process is long).

All that is needed here is a detailed market update otherwise it'll be 4c by Christmas. I also suspect the reason for no updates is because the update will be contrary to Marinko's statements made in January and July and we will all see the true state of play. According to Marinko US revenues were expected in Q1 then announced again in July with Australian revenues. No one got an update on these statements so any detail will tell us they didn't happen which doesn't look good for managements ability to deliver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.