CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

sfr comparison, page-19

1. 3,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    roh,

The comparison surely isn't completely irrational. Comparisons like this are made all the time across HC and they rarely result in a definative and universally agreed valuation but that isn't to say that the exercise isn't without value to some posters. With all due respect saying "nothing of any consequence came from it" could be a little presumptuous as neither you nor I could reasonably determine what little snippets of such a discussion were enlightening to other individuals who may partake in the conversation, or just be silently reading in the background for that matter.

Two years is a very long time and CDU has changed markedly in that time. CDU now has its ML and EIS etc. They have their plant under construction and have started to build their mine. They have an offtake agreement and the majority of the funding necessary to complete the necessary work. They now have major internationals on the register competing. Compare that to two years ago and its hard to believe that we are talking about the same company.

Two years on its a completely different comparison being made I believe. I don't participate much these days but what I do read is no longer littled with accusations about CDU and its main man being a hoax (or words to that affect). There is now a general acceptance that CDU is for real, is going mining soon and will most likely be highly profitable. What none of us know is exactly how much so.

I still hold all my stock as I'm too busy/lazy to trade. I don't have high expectations so $8 - $9.60 within 18mths is my best guess but I'll happily take more if offered. Make my dividends fully franked please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.