CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

GiddyYup, you wrote:"(The apples may not all look the same...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    GiddyYup, you wrote:

"(The apples may not all look the same simply because they are at different stages of maturity. CDUs apples may be blooming late in the season and currently only look like buds but when they reach maturity they will look more like SFRs apples than they do today.)"

You are correct in saying so.

But, myself leaving off the land, and on the land itself, I have noticed that many things can happen between the blooming and flowering part of the apple trees, and maturity stage. A late frost, a hail storm or other things can stop that flowering bud from becoming a very succulent and juicy apple.

So, althoigh I will try my best to assist that apple tree in reaching that rewarding part, I have no control of what the elements of the wheater will do for me, nor if I ever will be able to reach that long awaited harvest time.

Many things can happen in the Land and I compare the same with the mining side of things regarding the prices of products.

For instance I have just sold over 600 Lambs that weighed around the 73 Kg marks liveweight. Beautifull Lambs that last year would have returned me about $200 per each easily, or thereabout. Instead, thanks to the discounting supermarkets, I've managed to get only around an average of $100 per each, or a little less. Half the price of last year.
    Do you think that I would have invested money in lamns if I had any inclinations of what the current prices of lambs were going to be??

Now, in regard to mining, the same goes with the price of Iron ore that has been decimated at the rate of knots causing some big concerns to the mining companies.

What I am trying to do here Giddy, is to paint that comparison into a clear picture, just like you did with the flowering bud of the apple, and the apple that has already being picked and marketed.
    CDU in the flowering and budding stage of that apple, and looking promising at this stage, and SFR that has already reached the maturity stage and harvesting their apples.
    No one will know what will happen between now and then. Just a guessing competition.

Good post though. Thanks!!

Cheers
    Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.