CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

AKA,No bargains there mate. They were sold at the saleyards via...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    AKA,

No bargains there mate. They were sold at the saleyards via auction and it was a better price than selling them direct to Woolworths because they fell within the export grade market. And I was lucky. My next door neigbour for instance only got $84 for them during the auction last Monday, and took them all back home.
    In case you haven't noticed Woolworths stated that they were going to cut the price of lambs at the superamarket and that they were going to absorb the subsequent losses. And they also stated that it was all for the sake of promoting Lamb meat to the local Australian consumer market. But then again we all know what the supermarket chains are like. Don't we?? For, I never believed that they were the Santa Claus types.

Anyway while you tried hard to give me a little bait here and there about jumping from apples to lambs, (Nothing very unusual or new though), I would like to make it clear that the reason it was brought up, it was for the one and only purpose to demonstrate that it is no use counting chickens until they are fully hatched. Something that many here are preferring to be doing constantly.

The price of commodities changes at all times, and there is nothing that you and I can do. And, if you were certain that the market was going great gun for the next twelve months, you wouldn't have turned yourself into a fully cashed position and only doing day trading, and closing out altogether at the end of each day's trading.

Have a look at the prices of copper that were forecasted to be for the 2012 year by some very knowledgeable and expert people frequenting these Forums, and then look at the current copper prices, and then tell me what went wrong there. What happened there??

Iron ore is just the same. So do you agree that we can start counting chickens (Our money) even before that have fully hatched, or just waiting until the time has come??

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.