OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Thanks HT,I agree with your comments. I had hoped OZL would have...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks HT,

I agree with your comments. I had hoped OZL would have a go at Carrapateena as I suggested some months ago. Hopefully their experience and close infrastructure will be a positive counter to the well cashed up competitors. Price may be too high, with a JV a possibility.

Unfortunately I don't agree with your current position on a share buyback or dividend pay out at this time, despite previously being in favour of them.

I would prefer OZL to sit tight on its cash until some of these current plays have played out, and there is more certainty in the market. Hopefully in about 6 months to a year we will have a clear picture of what capital investments we will have to make and how we will fund them. Don't forget we have some very interesting projects overseas that will require cash.

I hope someone in OZL Finance is working on a capital plan, so we can keep borrowings to a minimum whilst progressing our projects. I would like to minimise our exposure to the *%#@*! banks as much as possible.

Prior to the last crisis we paid out dividends at the wrong time, and we spent a $billion on a wrong mine purchase,

My view is to keep all monies inhouse until 2011 (when tax credits may be exhausted) and we have a good idea of future expansion plans and their capital requirements.

I enjoy all the posters on here and the more positive debates and conversations we seem to be having recently. Seems like a lot of the negative posters have moved on (thankfully). There are ways to disagree and debate without being nasty or negative.

Keep going OZL and keep goin posters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.