MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

SFR..SIR...MOD? We can but hope

1. 4,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Painkiller wrote: "Ties in with the post on the mtr board....we might be looking at 50m continual horizontal width as oppose to standard Kalahari copper belt 2m vertical veins ....is that porphyry ? I don't know ....but if it's proven up its massive. Hasn't been said for a while .....next SIR / SFR ?"

Another SFR would be very very nice.

Everything at SIR happened very quickly and what I mean by that is the stock was 5/6c in the last week of July 2012 and after the discovery it hit $1.40-odd by the 31st August. Things only got better, and by mid-October SIR was $2.50. The more they drilled the better the resource got, and they were also doing placements during that rise. But the discovery was so good, the dilution of the CRs mattered nought.

The 2,200% rise from 6c to $1.40 was not to be scoffed at.

Over at SFR, the discovery happened in April/May (I think). The stock was 8c at the end of Mar 2009 but it rose 106% in April (8c to 16.5c); then 178% in May to 46c; then 139% in June to $1.10 and then a further 109% in Jul-09 to $2.27. It got the wobbles in Aug-09 dropping 22% but all that did was shake out the Nervous Nellies ahead of a further 92% spike in Sep-09 to $3.36.

So, while the SIR rise was brilliant it all happened in the space of 2.5 months. But at SFR the 4100% rise (8c to $3.36) was bloody spectacular as the story unfolded progressively over 6 months - just getting better and better all the time.

If MOD / MTR come out with some good "hits", the challenges for share holders will have only just begun ... do you take the quick profit (fearing a CR or fearing the Buy-Rumour-Sell-Fact conundrum) or do you decide to stick around for the ride....not knowing whether that ride will last 2 months, or keep playing out for the rest of the year as what happened to SFR....

Fun times ahead.....well, maybe.

Once can always hope.

Good luck

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.