GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

GGP will probably get its own drilling rig with 106 more holes...

1. 509 Posts.
    GGP will probably get its own drilling rig with 106 more holes to drill. The savings are massive. In the time in between it can make big savings by suppling halliburton the fracc fluid, sand and water to the site on time. The savings are not just cash. Making sure the logistics of having all material and equipment on site on time saves lost time. Using the best and biggest in there area is presently paying off but if I was given the choice of owning your own drill team and receieving a company dividend and just using the Halliburton pumping trucks and team or contracting out all work and not getting a dividend I am voting for the former. With approx 5 years of drilling ahead on this acerage alone then I am sure an experienced team can be put together. Saving per well could run to $1 mill per well when the more expensive horizontal wells are added and averaged. We are then talking $100 million of potential savings. To put that in perpestive. The savings alone are 3 times more than the company is currently valued at on the ASX!!.
    The company would be crazy not to look at this alternative once a steady positive cash flow has been established. And it appears to be on track to do this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.