SGA 5.26% 18.0¢ sarytogan graphite limited

okay, we’re talking about them getting exercised in the money,...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    okay, we’re talking about them getting exercised in the money, nobody would exercise them if they can buy on market at a discount . So if SP is 30c, shares are issued once options exercised, same as if a cap raise occurred at a 20% discount to VWAP, (24c), it has the same effect - dilutes SOI.

Regardless, Capital is essential so it must occur either way, this is a reality of small cap investing, it is not a given that every explorer/developer will actually succeed and many do not.

I like SGA, I hold SGA, I think they’ve got an excellent resource, and a compelling case, but economics are not known, commercial viability is subject to confirmation via feasibility studies, and there is still a lot going on against them, which is short sighted to ignore. And its blind support trying to argue that issueing shares, either through raise or option exercise doesn’t dilute SOI.

I don’t disagree with wider sentiment about needing more marketing, but I don’t think that’s what is keeping SP down, and i invite anyone to share their thoughts on why my originally stated thoughts aren’t relevant to SP or the graphite market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $14.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $12.64K 68.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 112202 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.