SGA 5.41% 19.5¢ sarytogan graphite limited

Hey @ChuYeeThanks for your input, However I don't really...

1. 918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Hey @ChuYee
    Thanks for your input, However I don't really understand or find any value in most of what you said.

"So you see how low is the grade @28.9% for this amorphous deposit?"

No I do not see how that is a low grade? Are you saying there are graphite deposits that are grading 85% insitu TGC? If so then please post a link to a graphite mine that has a deposit greater than 50% TGC. If you are not saying that what exactly are you saying?

"How many graphite miners have done this kind of trials before they sell for any reason?"

I think most listed graphite mining companies do these sort of trials. Can you name an ASX listed graphite company that simply sells the ore? Is there one? what exactly are you trying to convey here? Graphite is not like Gold where it is all the same once processed. It's standard practice to get tests/trials done to investigate what potential usages particular graphite from a particular deposit is suited for.

"the first thing to be questioned is with what efforts/at what cost?"

Fair enough. The PFS will be out in less than 6 months so we should have a good indication then. Considering what we know about the deposit I expect to be impressed.

"Wrong again. Geographically the location is close to Kazakhstan-China"

Sarytogan is close to China and local infrastructure. I would of thought the use of the word local would of indicated the infrastructure was nearby. IE sealed roads, high powered transmission lines, Train lines, population centres.

Your facts leave a lot to be desired. I think the newbies would have little idea of what your are saying. "A quick Google search would give me something like this...." Doesn't exactly give confidence. Why not do the google search and post your findings?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.5¢ $1.975K 10.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80784 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 26989 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.