SGC 25.0% 0.5¢ sacgasco limited

First of all....0.8 cents after the announcement. 0.3 cents off...

1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    First of all....0.8 cents after the announcement. 0.3 cents off the all time lows of 0.5 cents (always interested to see the techs try to analyse a stock as if it follows a normal distribution instead of a gamma distribution...but hey... whatever fills your boots). False break based on an announcement..not the first time in my opinion that SGC have done this....re: Bangchak announcement, 3 cents to almost 6 cents. Remember that back in June/July 2021. They tried the same thing with Ed turd of Manta in Dec 2021. But eventually to no avail. Partnering with PNOC is 100% the worst thing you can do. In my opinion at least. Recall Mitra Energy. PNOC are not the partners you want despite being government controlled. I challenge anyone to tell me what they have done in the last 20 years that gives them any kind of credibility in oil and gas.

Secondly, PNOC has first dibs on everything in the Philippines with regards to O and G Service Contracts (they need to do nothing...just simply be there). Why would they spend 20 million bucks on this cazzo if they could simply wait 8 months and get it for free? Feb 2024 and SC6 expires back to the DOE. I know because I have seen the SC contract extended by the DOE Sec Angelo Reyes back in 2009 (the same time they talked about getting the Malampaya oil rim contract).

I have never heard of an FIA LOI ever. But hey...as Johnny Mercer said...nice work if you can get it..and if you get....won*t you tell me how.

Again...look at the balance sheet of this company. They are trading insolvent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.