AOK 0.00% 0.4¢ australian oil company limited.

SGC Moon Talk, page-69

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    This is a junior O & G company and to get to this stage pre drill Borba for what we hope to be a real company changer. This truly is outstanding considering how many shares are in circulation. This can only be due to the outstanding job our B.O.D. have done a special thanks to G.J.
    In the past year the share price has been as low 0.7c imagine if they had carried out a capital raise at that. Many on here will have been in small exploration companies, due to ongoing expenses, future work overs, require to raise $1,000,000. What they should really say is we have directors salary’s to pay ($600,000) travelling, hotels, meals etc
    ($250,000) Well we don’t have a lot left I wonder when we can carry out another capital raise we better wait 9 months. So let’s say SGC had waited until the share price had reached 1c to raise $1,000,000 that would have added another 100,000,000 shares to the register. It just goes on and on before you know it billions of shares on the register, so the B.O.D. meeting decide best solution share consolidation 100:1 that looks better less shares on the register, let’s also throw in a $2,000,000 capital raise. Basically you have a life style company who could not care less about there shareholders.
    Now what do we have with. SGC a company that runs on an oily rag, BOD don’t take a salary. There salary is in shares I for one do not grudge these guys for building up a good % of the company, they do well so do we.
    In G.J. & the board I trust with my investment & fore this reason over the last 3 to 4 years have built up a sizeable amount.
    Please DYOR this is still high risk but it really could be huge reward. Exciting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.5K 375K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 20437478 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5999562 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AOK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.