SGC 25.0% 0.5¢ sacgasco limited

SGC vs XST leverage for Borba, page-2

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Some great posts regarding ratio of market capacity of SGC and XST. Looking at market capacity amount of shares in issue it really looks a no brainier our market capacity should be twice XST.
    Just a theory for every one pip (0,1c) it raises XST market capacity nearly 10% for every one pip (0.1c) it raises SGC market capacity just over 1%. I reckon once we are in double figures 10c plus it tends to go up one pip (0.5c) which will raise our market cap 5% I fully understand these % increases in market capacity will decrease for each increase in pip(0.5c) we go. It has to come in line the market capacities of the two companies. I just find it like many on here very frustrating but it will work out o.k. Please note I have nothing against XST they are our partners and we are working well together long may it continue onwards and upwards. So looking to the future once XST is 50c we will be $1 and for O & G companies that is not that big a market cap.

If I was new to these two companies doing research it would be a no brainier which one I would be investing in.

Very exciting times ahead will it be next week for spudding?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.