SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

This is my first post on the SGH thread , I have been a holder a...

1. 70 Posts.
    This is my first post on the SGH thread , I have been a holder a couple of times, and lost some money, not a fortune, but enough.

I'm  been out since the disastrous half year report of  29-02-16, but have been following closely the various threads, and trying to gain the general mood, and perhaps stupidly considering dipping my toes into the whirlpool again.

I don't believe  that the banks will move in on SGH,  at least not until April 2017, simply because the company doesn't have  any assets other than  a nefarious WIP, and for the banks to retrieve any of their loan then WIP
    can only be converted to hard cash if the company continues as a going concern. Also with the share price being so low a CR  will fail, and similarly a debt to equity conversion by the banking syndicate has imho little appeal, but of course  will result in further dilution of the share price.

Various posters have stated that this will be a two/ three  dollar and upward stock in a few months is I believe optimistic to say the least, SGH ceased to have any value when share holder wealth was transferred in one swoop to Robert Tell and the Quindell shareholders on the ludicrous decision to pay 1.2 billion to buy the PDS division , a division that as far as any one can tell was not even making a profit but a loss, and had been for several years.

What AG was thinking of at the time and why the due diligence failed has been the subject  of many posts, but the decision to go ahead just beggars belief, oh the vanity of the man. Another example of Australian companies and CEO's  thinking that at they can show the Poms how to do things.

So the million dollar question,  is SGH investment grade? and of course nobody knows because the market updates such as they are from the company have proved to be hopelessly inaccurate, and no 'guidance' given at all for future performance, just a vague hopeful intention to cut operating expenses and come up with a cash flow plan that will  satisfy the syndicate before months end.

Because of all this I shall be signing up for the 'class action', SGH remains a highly speculative stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.