SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

What most don't realize is that the market depth is a tool that...

1. 12,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    What most don't realize is that the market depth is a tool that the pros use to herd the sheep- This is all window dressing for the finale imo- happy to be wrong but I doubt it-
    I am seeing cascading new lows no escape- capitulation - and restructuring - think that this can't go lower just watch - things go lower than most people imagine-
    Then all and sundry are totally trapped no escape - The thing is over the last few weeks there have been a lot of intelligent posters that have got great FA brains- finance backgrounds- All warning of the perils-
    Decent people that actually have no interest- They don't need to have an interest to be able to post- if I save just one person from being stuck well - they will learn from that save - not everyone has a motivation- that is guided by self interest---
    First rule of trading is no emotional attachment - and for those that are new to this concept - go do some reading-
    Oh and rocket launch and train leaving station are old catch phrases - specta bunta is the latest LOL - I think
    The chart has taken a pause - it can't see the the report- what it can see is 50 mill shares sold out last two days before today- telling---
    If I am wrong - then those that have preserved capital can buy back a pip higher - not a loss- better than losing more just in this scenario-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.