SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

SGH Long Term Hold May 1 , 2017, page-3

1. 10 Posts.
    The issue I think for most long term holders is that SGH fell off significantly, and every time it appeared to hit the floor, it crashed again. Then there is the horrible report highlighting losses, with the advice and news centring on "lets wait for the next report, hopefully they can reduce costs and show a saving". Then there is still the issue of servicing debt.
    People have been waiting 9 months for some positive news, and while the ASX in general is recovering, SGH has been a bad investment for people sitting on more than 70% losses. I held through the crashes, averaged down and not ashamed to say that my decisions from the information I researched have been poor every time I average down on this just incurring more losses to the point where I may as well hold and gamble because losing what is left is better than actualising current losses in the event it rally's.

I know I sound defeatist on SGH, but pick your battles, and I have no advice on this, mainly as all my decision making on SGH has been wrong to date, but if the next report is favorable and they can tap into the UK market it probably will be a great turnaround in 2-5 yrs, but is money well invested in something that could go either way?
    Last edited by Astral Fissure: 13/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.