SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

SGH Price, page-66

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hot off the press - I've just received an email from a close friend in connection with SGH (why is this close friend emailing you in the middle of the night? - I hear those of you who know I live in the UK saying). Well, this is it: this close friend often travels on long train journeys (eg to East Anglia - which is the Oz equivalent of Bremer Bay population-wise) and he got so into reading the adverts about SGH on the train he was on today that he missed his stop and had to walk the 43 miles (he might have jogged some of it) back to where he'd left his horse when he set off this morning at 11.45am.

He wasn't best pleased and wanted to ask me if I thought he'd be successful if he made a claim against either the train company or the producer of such interesting adverts, for his blisters and sore arse (the latter is a clear try-on - it's almost certainly from his saddle). I have just replied saying I'm not sufficiently expert on corporate law to advise him, but I know someone who is said to be.

Does anyone have his email address so I can pass it on to my friend? Maybe Keith has it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.