SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Bought this stock after reading a small paragraph out of a value...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Bought this stock after reading a small paragraph out of a value investing book, thought it was a contrarian play and after looking at fundamentals thought it had potential. Wow was I wrong haha I won't go into the details but needless to say I lost a lot of capital but you know what? I'm not afraid to admit it and it was probably the best lesson a beginner could learn. Definitely refocused my goals and what is important in a stock. I sold out some time ago and haven't been looking at the page since but decided to have a peek at the ol'girl to see if she's still ticking along. If SGH can still register a heart beat and not be full blown VA after the nightmare it's been through then it can't be all bad. Heck DSH sunk because of too many batteries, TEN got snippered out of nowhere over a debt they didn't even get a chance to repay or use fully, yet this baby just keeps chugging along. Not saying I'm rushing to get back in but for the holders who have been through ten rounds of hell from every keyboard expert here everyday, keep your chin up. Don't let the actions of one stock price affect your health. Did we get screwed? Maybe, but as long as any other long term holder is in still in the ring I'll be cheering you on, hoping for the best instead of wishing for the worst so I feel better about my decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.