SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

SGH, page-38

1. 2,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Another blindsided thread with
    "Don't feed the trolls" blue sky and the way is up potential

I was a large holder and took a massive loss at $4 after quindell reported a loss making opreation, purchased for 1.3 billion, raising @6.4ish was a nightmare for holders and instos hence the dramatic sell off, no wonder 99% of quindell holders voted in favor

The writing was on the wall and I predicted further carnage when Quindell reported a loss instead of a profit, it was like uncovering the lemon instead of the ferrari Grech pumped up and defended like it was one of his own children.

The UK business is now exposed and in serious trouble, a downgrade in operations could last years and management have done nothing to provide any guidance gives more fire to the flames.

If you really are researched and know this business well there is now only a small chance of long term recovery without a massive cap raise. IMO

But I see further pain, the cash flow issue identified in the accounting principles (was another polished turd) COULD show the Aussie businesses were overstating profit figures, could we see a writedown here also? That would make this stock HIGH RISK and if you do not see this coming, at least think about the possibility of another crash.

Remember Grech sold his million dollar home when Asic started their investigations, the timing was peculiar..... hmmmm

The "trolls" have been right or burnt holders like myself have been burnt enough to see the light.

Good luck you will need it

My only advise is those ctiticing the business on this thread and the media, you will need to open your ears and listen.
    Last edited by sprooker7: 20/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.