SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

SGH

1. 966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    let me say something that holders don't want to hear since i have nothing to do.

It's been so dramatic of ride from $8 to where we are now. Quindell acquisition of course being the biggest blow but is it? What if Mark Zuckerberg or Tim cook decide to recoup SGH with 1 billion since they feel so sorry about this org will it solve the problem? Let's say that lenders heard evangalion from heaven and forfeit all the debt will SGH ever go back to where it were?

In my opinion SGH is hopeless even they have a few billion dollar in their bank account debt free. Why? Professional service firms like SGH has no revenue producing assets but goodwill and reputation. In the quindell acquisition 70 so called "professionals" including lawyers, auditors and consultants did their so called due diligence and this is what we got - a spectacular failure. Still remember what Arthur Anderson did to Enron and what happen to it? What happens when a pure service firm losses its reputation?

Will you trust a lawyer when your life is hung in the balance? Maybe some will do since you are good enough to "averaging it down" all the way from $6 and $4. To me and most sensible and vulnerable people, we won't. Not after it's ongoing fiasco of bankruptcy and all those...... It's not about a failed acquisition, a 1 billion write off or some outstanding debts it's about what people think about SGH's capability.

Since full year report most comments I saw was the bleeding hasn't stopped. Come on~ it will never stop ok!? No one will trust a lawyer who can't even find their pampers. Maybe I'm so biased towards this ailing pet how about let's take a look it SHJ a close competitor in the field who didn't sign a deal with Quidell, no exposure to the changing environment in the UK. You honestly think that it will be a good investment?

Mate, it's gone~

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.