SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

SGH, page-227

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Congrats Jim, that should pay off a couple of ocean liner cruises! I'd be getting about $13K on all my purchases except only about 10% were in the relevant time window, so I will be expecting about $1K, or less than 0.25% back rather than your 2.9% :-(

Too bad MB that didn't think that there was enough evidence about deceptive or misleading behaviour at later times as well. All that guff that I fell for about the S&G team going to the old country to fix everything by working so hard (NB. I would like to see their itemised hotel bills from England). All that bluff about turning it all around across the board.

If only they were as good at running a law firm as they were at confusing the dad and mum punters...

Now I have learned my lesson. Never buy shares that end in H. HIH and SGH. My twin nightmares. Oh well I made about one quarter back from BHP, NAB and WOR shares and another quarter back from selling some land so I'm only down about $200K. Easy come easy go (ie 30 year's savings).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.