SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

SGH, page-265

1. 4,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Just my view brily, based on what you post I don't think you have any moral right to criticise anyone. You have little good to say about a profession that you chose to be a part of and then go onto to imply that you enjoyed working alongside 'best international legal minds'.

You post an example of missed messages, if I may say. In one breath the legal profession are not worth exorbitant fees and the next you talk of 'best international legal minds' working on multi-million contracts. The tacit message is legals are worth their salt getting those contracts over the line.

So what is it? A lawyer is worth their salt if it doesn't involve you losing your money? If you lose your money any clerk can do their job. And to top it off you invested in that industry despite knowing it was an industry where any clerk could do it! Confused!

I'm making a point of this because I believe it demonstrates retail investor pitfalls in a nutshell. Inability to detach emotion from cold hard business like decisions. Spending undue amounts of energy licking wounds and creating a mythical mixed-up story to offload personal regret. In my opinion it is far better to consider what you can learn from a poor investment to foster positive energy for future decisions.

In a selfish sense I'm pleased many choose to look to offload blame in all walks of life. It is through lack of accountability that opportunities are created for those that feel in control of their own destiny.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.