SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

There is so much wrong with this post that it almost seems like...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    There is so much wrong with this post that it almost seems like a troll.

Amongst the numerous things you got wrong, you have misunderstood the meaning of the quote you have used. Pigs get slaughtered is a warning against excessive greed. I don't believe Sohei demonstrated anything resembling greed and so you have used this expression out of context. Failing to correctly understand and use english is not your biggest error.

By highlighting a series of events that you claim to have correctly called, you are exhibiting the resulting fallacy. That is, you assume that getting the right result means that you have a good process for arriving at that decision. Based on your posts, it is clear that you don't have a good process, you are just guessing. Good investors know that process is far more important than result.

Anyway, thanks for the laughs. My favourite part was when you said formulas "which were man made". Where else do formulas come from? Is there a subset of formulas that are animal made? Made by higher powers? Formulas from out of space? How does a hippopotamus arrive at a fair earnings multiple?
    Last edited by voost: 16/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.