CYL 1.50% $1.97 catalyst metals limited

which is under mandatory enforcement by western australia...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    which is under mandatory enforcement by western australia supreme court per 2021wasc459s dictate all ore mined from any of vango 52 plutonic dome marymia tenements must be toll milled at Superiors plutonic mill. This OTA structure very disadvantageous/uneconomic for any operator of Plutonic dome/marymia. Plutonic mill produce gold dore which is monetized by selling the dore direct to Perth Mint. Corollary for operator of plutonic dome/marymia is situation of a miner that produce concentrate and must send concentrate to smelter in order to monetize concentrate. Smelter has concentrate producing miner over a barrel and can charge treatment charges as high as miner can bear since miner has no option but to use smelter so as to get paid and cover mine expenses. Vango/cyl have no option but to process ore from plutonic dome marymia at plutonic. Superior got processing monopoly. Will be interesting to see what kind of commercial arrangement cyl work out with sgi given sgi holding the high ace card. Could be merger but could also be toll milling agreement since Superior got plenty of excess capacity at newly refurbished 1.8mmt mill with deal to allow cyl to use base camp facilities at plutonic since there isn't even potable water available in marymia. Certainly Superior also in discussions with sandfire regarding merger of plutonic mine with degrussa mine which in my opinion is potentially better deal for superior since any mine in marymia has long lead time and large capex requirement upfront.. sandfire publicly announced last month that they wanted to dispose of degrussa. Degrussa land holdings in bryah basin mesh perfectly with Superior holdings, open pit gold ore from degrussa milled at plutonic historically, plus Superior and sandfire already working together cutting transport costs for flights in and out of degrussa/plutonic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.