CYL 3.94% $2.90 catalyst metals limited

SGI Ore Treatment Agreement, page-10

1. 1,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 716

So again, I reiterate CYL know more about the deal than what we do, including you. Do you think they go into these things blind, it’s a very well known fact of what the legal cases are, it’s not hear say, it was actually announced to market many times. By you copying information from other down rampers just shows you don’t even do your own DD.

Their is a reason why CYL are in talks with Superior, it’s very self explanatory and known to the market through an announcement, maybe you haven’t read it?

What you should do if your actually interested in the companies involved is to go to the source and ask the questions, not continually post down ramping information over and over on all the threads of CYL and VAN.
    Once we have read your comments once, we don’t need to read it again on a different thread. This just shows you are downramping and nothing else.

The question you need to ask yourself before you type anything more about the two companies is, am I invested and am I interested in being invested, if the answer is no then you should stop commenting immediately as you add no value whatsoever and are just wasting your time.

GLTAH
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.