CYL 5.34% $2.17 catalyst metals limited

SGI Ore Treatment Agreement, page-2

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 716
    What I don’t think you understand mate is that the CYL team are doing a great job to increase SH value, you a non holder with from what I can tell has absolutely no financial interest in any of the mentioned parties to this and are unaware of the fact that CYL are completely aware of the encumbrances.

When doing DD on a stock as a SH you put your faith in the people that are running the business, not just because this or that person owns the stock.

You have to remember they know more about what is going on than what we know, we don’t buy shares in a company thinking their is no risk, we put our faith in the Directors and the board in hope that our $$ are spent well and in time our investment grows.

CYL are not fools, they have been building a great foundation, which in time, I believe SH will be rewarded for their contributions, sprouting court cases, legal proceedings etc is ridiculous, this is not their first rodeo, they know what they are doing, you and me don’t, yet.

If you were really that concerned about the encumbrances, get on the phone or write an email to the CYL team, so you can get a better understanding of what is going on, don’t look for other down rampers for your information, go to the source and have it all explained to you, once you have done that, come back with what you have learnt and add value to the thread, if you can’t add value, then it’s best you spend your time doing DD on a stock that you believe may be worth your investment, not one that does not.

Maybe I just like spending my time on investments I want to own, rather than stocks I do not. I’ve never been able to understand why someone would want to try and run down or research a stock when they have no intention of owning it or any financial interest in the outcomes.

CYL are not going into this blind.

GLTAH
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.