SGQ 2.86% 3.6¢ st george mining limited

SGQ $2B company in the making, page-21

1. 9,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8513
    Quoting information out of PEA's on the very project SGQ have bought is so misleading. I'm wondering why you guys don't want Itafos sued, it is after all their information I keep quoting from...

It must be so upsetting to know information about a project, management here just bought, is easily available in the public domain, but on hot copper people want to pretend it doesn't exist, or is totally wrong.

I wonder how many here realise that CBMM use to hold these tenements and let them go. How many know that CBMM drilled 22 holes and dug 16 pits in this very ground, and decided it was so exciting, that they would get rid of it, and build a giant tailings dam directly upstream and over part of the inferred resource...

It's all easily readable in the PEA from Itafos, who were looking to mine phosphate, REE and Niobium, but instead of doing a feasibility study on the area decided to sell instead..

Apparently this document is dangerous , yet there is loads of information in there, all about the project SGQ have just bought...
    https://itafos.com/site/assets/files/1773/itafos-araxa_technical_report_final-.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.