SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Hi kh1961, If there is a compelling proof of potential of the MA...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi kh1961, If there is a compelling proof of potential of the MA project economics, there will be lots of interest in acquiring the project. IMHO, there is a greater chance of project acquisition rather than a company TO.

BHP, who many say gifted SGQ the MA project, may well want it back and could make an offer too good to refuse.

My rational for speculating Glencore Australia is that XPS has been engaged to assess the metallurgical performance of the Stricklands mineralisation and to develop a flowsheet for the potential mining and processing of the Stricklands ore.

XPS is an in house Glencore International operation. Glencore Australia (as far as I am aware) only has murrin murrin as a nickel (laterite) project in Australia. If mining and processing of Stricklands ore is economically viable, the model would be applied to our other three high grade deposits and then to any further discoveries at MA. Their familiarity with a similar nickel deposit system to their Canadian deposits may lead to an interest in acquiring the project and maybe they make an offer for the project that would be to good too refuse.

One thing for sure and certain, if SGQ makes another significant hit at MA and if the Stricklands deposit is commercially viable, there will be at least two large companies running the slide ruler over the MA project.

Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $23.54K 941.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37977 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 257447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.