SGQ 0.00% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

SGQ - Ex CBMM Boss looking to develop SGQ'S ARAXÂ project - Commentary, page-148

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Oz old mate, I don’t care what they call it, I don’t care what they mine, I don’t care about how they bought it or who they’ve employed.
    I only care that they’ve now given some hope to long suffering shareholders. I hope they drill into the tenement and discover a heap more economic grade material to process and sell.
    I bought into this stock on some ripping high grade nickel intercepts that I hoped could explode into something huge. Same deal here.
    It’s an exploration play that has so far been unsuccessful and continually requires capital to stay in business. I’m happy to hang in there…

While I read your stuff and it sounds quite logical at times, it is incredibly repetitive and gets very annoying.
    Send your analysis to the CEO and see what he says. I’d rather he responded than some punter on here.
    Your aggressive posts on the dam were proven to be wrong and the company response pretty well shot them all down. So how about you man up and speak to him rather than repeating yourself on here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $107.5K 3.364M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4256291 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 416424 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.