SGQ 8.82% 3.1¢ st george mining limited

Just a reminder to everyone that since the announcement of...

1. 9,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8531
    Just a reminder to everyone that since the announcement of purchasing this old dormant project that's been sitting in the orphan stage for 11 years so far, that since the opening price on the 6th of August the SP has dropped 20%.

While SGQ has dropped 20% the often used comparison company has risen 36.6% since the same day's opening to today's closing price...

Some perspective for the investor that put in say $100k into SGQ would now have 2.5m shares 'worth' $80k, while the person that bought $100k of the other mob would have 7,874 shares 'worth' $136.6k.

Last time I looked $136.6k is about 70% higher than $80k. So the company being bagged here, has outperformed a purchase here by 70% in slightly less than 1 month!! Either this is extraordinarily bad as perceived by the market, or the other mob extraordinarily good as perceived by the market, or perhaps a combination of both.

It's an interesting reality some people live in, to think that this is a great investment, while the other one is poor, which is directly opposite what the market is screaming at everyone.

To me, it means that anyone promoting this over the other, has to be a paid marketer, because only such people would have the gall to tell such blatant untruths about the world around them.

For instance the other mob have a Mcap of $21 per tonne of Niobium mineralisation above 2% grade, while SGQ have a Mcap of $435/tonne of Niobium mineralisation above 2% grade..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.003(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $33.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $223.3K 7.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3118998 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 94338 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.