SGQ 10.0% 2.7¢ st george mining limited

@IronKing2010 ... As I've explained many times already I've been...

1. 9,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8557
    @IronKing2010 ... As I've explained many times already I've been posting on SGQ for 7 years now, and have previously owned it a couple of times..

This is a forum for discussion of stocks, not a cheer squad, so that everyone can get as much of the picture about a stock as possible. If you don't like the terms and conditions of HC you don't have to post here..

You claim they can extend the resource by drilling which has already been done by a host of companies in this small area. The companies own presentation clearly shows that Niobium mineralisation is unlikely to extend to the West and the North.

Where do you propose they look further, using the maps an diagrams provided by SGQ?? The SGQ presentation shows 'some' of the holes drilled previously, certainly not all of them.

The area of mineralisation had already been highly known prior to SGQ buying this project.

I do not think Itafos is full of fools and idiots at management level!! I think they decided to sell the project for whatever they could get, as they didn't even follow their own research into adding value, by doing a feasibility study. They decided to sell instead of doing the feasibility study!!
    IMHO it's because the capital cost is going to be very high, too high, and the prices for both Niobium and REEs are lower than when the PEA was done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.