SGQ 4.00% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

@kh1961 Here's something from over 3.5 years ago when I was last...

1. 9,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8584
    @kh1961 Here's something from over 3.5 years ago when I was last semi bullish on this stock. It was the second or third time I had bought/sold it over the years....

" I like reality, not pipe dreams that could lead to great disappointment.

I don't buy the argument that people should be all rosy and continually highlight the positives, many times over, but limit any negatives to only once or twice, it should be even.

This is a discussion forum where we are all on the same side of trying to invest our money in companies that continually add shareholder value. Trying to hide negatives among all the positives is just trying to ignore reality. I'd prefer that shareholders get ready for a cap raise so they can participate, not be shocked when one comes along.

If you think that positive or negative points discussed on this forum are going to make a material difference in the SP then you are probably in the wrong game.

Too many positives on this stock are not warranted at this stage, as they 'discovered' rich high grade NiCu massive sulphides years ago, but have failed to show a viable resource exists so far.

The reality is that this company should not be talked up, because the next couple of holes are into ordinary Siemens readings of 33,000 and ~14,000, and the drill campaign that last hit Siemens readings of 89,000 and 82,000 didn't show up any spectacular intersections. There were also some complete failures with no significant intersections in some 20,000 Siemens and 30,000 Siemens EM plates.

I'd prefer we were not smacked down after some disappointing holes, because expectations had been raised too high in the first place.

Share price gains will come if we have success, so just working towards that success is what is warranted, worts and all."

This post
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/50670398/single

I had been trading as I was pivoting between bullish and bearish on SGQ for years before this, including holding when the run up to 25c happened in 2019 and for a fair while before that. I was not holding until after the 47c high in 2017, so it might be only 6 years and not 7 years yet..

There are a series of posters here that have been nothing but bullish the entire time, no matter how poor the actual performance of the SP and results of management..

These type of people are very poor investors, because they have a continuous opinion based upon wishes and not performance...

@kh1961 " I have been here for 5 years as a long term holder with 900000 shares with an average of 13.7 cents. and also 87000 options for free."

This is from a post of yours in 2017 just after the SP had hit 47c and was going down rapidly. (6/12/17 to be precise).

I frequently change my mind on stocks, depending upon the situation and price relative to the situation. People like yourself that hold a stock for years, then finally make a profit, only to hold for years more until in deep dodo, while remaining bullish the entire time are those to be avoided..

What is your excuse for holding so long and into such a loss, yet think people should pay attention to what you say??
    By believing in management you have gone from a small loss, to a good profit, to a massive loss over the years you have held. Why do you still trust management that have wasted funds and cost you plenty, yet reject posters that have been accurate on this stock for years!!

I do not understand this at all, unless you are a company insider/shill. How about telling us the real story, instead of you being bitter against those that have been accurate!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $133.5K 5.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1233380 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 651559 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.